外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Emergency response activated for earthquake in SW China

Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-16 22:18:21|Editor: Liangyu
Video PlayerClose

CHINA-SICHUAN-EARTHQUAKE (CN)

A landslide site is pictured in Luopu Village after a 5.7 magnitude earthquake hit Zhoujia Township of Xingwen County, southwest China's Sichuan Province, Dec. 16, 2018. China's emergency regulator on Sunday initiated a national emergency response to a magnitude 5.7 earthquake in southwest China's Sichuan Province. The earthquake hit the county of Xingwen in the city of Yibin, Sichuan Province, at 12:46 p.m. Sunday, with a depth of 12 km, according to the local government. By 5:30 p.m. Sunday, 16 people had been reported injured in the earthquake, the ministry said. (Xinhua/Zhang Kefan)

BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) -- China's emergency regulator on Sunday initiated a national emergency response to a magnitude 5.7 earthquake in southwest China's Sichuan Province.

The Ministry of Emergency Management activated a level-IV emergency response, and work teams have been dispatched to guide and assist emergency rescue work.

The earthquake hit the county of Xingwen in the city of Yibin, Sichuan Province, at 12:46 p.m. Sunday, with a depth of 12 km, according to the local government.

The epicenter was monitored 70 km away from Yibin and 270 km from Chengdu, capital city of Sichuan Province, the China Earthquake Networks Center said.

By 5:30 p.m. Sunday, 16 people had been reported injured in the earthquake, the ministry said.

A total of 378 people have been evacuated and more than 300 rescuers have been sent to the quake site, according to local authorities.

Residents in areas near the epicenter felt strong tremors, some houses collapsed and some roads were cut off by landslides.

   1 2 3 4 5 Next  

KEY WORDS: earthquake
YOU MAY LIKE
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001376786771